An Important Message about the COVID-19 from the First Selectman
TOWN HALL IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC BY APPOINTMENT ONLY FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS INCLUDING PAYING TAXES.
Call the appropriate department using this list: Quick Reference Extension Numbers.
Sign up below to receive CodeRED announcements on COVID-19 updates and other important information impacting the Town.
- Senior Center – See LATEST NEWS below for scheduled activities.
- Senior Bus Service Protocol 203-393-2100 x-1324.
- Clark Memorial Library will be closed until further notice. but residents are encouraged to use online resources whenever possible. If you need your library card renewed, please call 203-393-2103.
- VETERANS PARK GUIDELINES: Open to Bethany Residents Only. No Out-of-Town Permits will be available this season.
Dial 2-1-1 or text CTCOVID to 898211 with questions or concerns.
Some of the recommended protocols that health officials encourage us all to follow include:
- It is generally advised to stay away from large gatherings, i.e. social distancing.
- NO handshaking – Use a fist bump or an elbow bump.
- Use ONLY your knuckle to touch light switches, elevator buttons, etc.
- Lift the gasoline dispenser with a paper towel or use a disposable glove.
- Open doors with your closed fist or hip. Do NOT grasp the handle with your hand, unless there is no other way to open the door, especially on bathroom and commercial doors. Use a paper towel when available.
- Use disinfectant wipes at stores when they are available, including wiping the handle and child seat in grocery stores.
- Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds and/or use a greater than 60% alcohol-based hand-sanitizer whenever you return home from ANY activity that involves locations where other people have been.
- If possible, cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue and discard. Use the crook of your elbow only if you have to.
- You should be washing your hands 8-10 times daily, on average, and every time you use the restroom, you return home and before and after you eat.
- Wear a face mask when out in public.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Take care of yourselves and follow the health guidance and recommendations shared with you via the media and other department communications.
If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact my office at 203-393-2100 x 1100 or by email me at Paula Cofrancesco.
- FINAL DRAFT W/REVISIONS – Bethany Zoning Regulations September, 2020
- FREE STUFF
- Statewide Program for Victims of Crime
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCESSING TOWN HALL DURING REOPENING
- VIRTUAL BULLETIN BOARD
- REVIEW LATEST ZONING REGULATIONS
- 2020 – 2024 Bethany Community School Contracts
- Amity Reg 5 Announces 2019-20 Contracts
- LAND USE – CONSOLIDATED MEETING SCHEDULE
- EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT CARS…..