A Message from the First Selectman
With a population of just over 5,500 people, Bethany is the best of what I’ve always imagined a small town to be. We are a town of neighbors in the best sense of the word. We are a town of volunteers. At a time when other towns are struggling to recruit and retain men and women for their volunteer fire departments and ambulance corps, Bethany’s volunteer force is growing. We have a town-wide Halloween Party, Carnival, Parades, Harvest Festival, Horse Shows, Dog Shows, Antique Car Shows, Craft Shows, Dances and Dinners, all sponsored by various volunteer organizations. We even have Mounted Cowboy Shootouts with real cowboys!
- Conservation Commission Seeking Nominations
- PREPAYMENT OF 2018 TAXES
- What’s New at Parks & Rec?
- P&Z Announces New Signage Regulations
- Monthly Seniority Newsletters (Archives)
- HUMAN SERVICES PROGRAMS
- NEW TOWN HALL PHONE NUMBERS
- CT Portal for Online Access to Land Records
- 2017 Storm Water Management Plan DRAFT
- QVHD Press Release – Community Health Coalition