A Message from the First Selectman
With a population of just over 5,500 people, Bethany is the best of what I’ve always imagined a small town to be. We are a town of neighbors in the best sense of the word. We are a town of volunteers. At a time when other towns are struggling to recruit and retain men and women for their volunteer fire departments and ambulance corps, Bethany’s volunteer force is growing. We have a town-wide Halloween Party, Carnival, Parades, Harvest Festival, Horse Shows, Dog Shows, Antique Car Shows, Craft Shows, Dances and Dinners, all sponsored by various volunteer organizations. We even have Mounted Cowboy Shootouts with real cowboys!
- Budget Hearing Mon, April 24 at 7PM
- What’s New at Parks & Rec?
- VOTE ON MAY 1ST!
- 2017 Storm Water Management Plan DRAFT
- QVHD Press Release – Community Health Coalition
- Park Rentals for Veterans Lodge & Pavilion
- RID LITTER DAY 2017
- CT Conference of Municipalities – This Report is Different!
- EVERSOURCE 2017 Tree Trimming & Cutting Plan for Bethany