A Message from the First Selectman
With a population of just over 5,500 people, Bethany is the best of what I’ve always imagined a small town to be. We are a town of neighbors in the best sense of the word. We are a town of volunteers. At a time when other towns are struggling to recruit and retain men and women for their volunteer fire departments and ambulance corps, Bethany’s volunteer force is growing. We have a town-wide Halloween Party, Carnival, Parades, Harvest Festival, Horse Shows, Dog Shows, Antique Car Shows, Craft Shows, Dances and Dinners, all sponsored by various volunteer organizations. We even have Mounted Cowboy Shootouts with real cowboys!
- PRESS RELEASE – Veteran’s Exemptions Notice
- Highway Dept. Announces Winter Operations Policy
- SUSTAINABLE BETHANY ANNOUNCES UPCOMING SEMINARS
- Conservationist of the Year – Seeking Nominees
- 2018-2019 BCS Labor Contracts
- NON RESIDENT SEASONAL PARK PERMIT
- EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT CARS…..
- Bethany Bulletin Archives
- What’s New at Parks & Rec?
- Monthly Seniority Newsletters (Archives)