A Message from the First Selectman
With a population of just over 5,500 people, Bethany is the best of what I’ve always imagined a small town to be. We are a town of neighbors in the best sense of the word. We are a town of volunteers. At a time when other towns are struggling to recruit and retain men and women for their volunteer fire departments and ambulance corps, Bethany’s volunteer force is growing. We have a town-wide Halloween Party, Carnival, Parades, Harvest Festival, Horse Shows, Dog Shows, Antique Car Shows, Craft Shows, Dances and Dinners, all sponsored by various volunteer organizations. We even have Mounted Cowboy Shootouts with real cowboys!
- What’s New at Parks & Rec?
- FLU CLINIC ON OCTOBER 25!!!
- HUMAN SERVICES PROGRAMS
- Ion Bank-Hard Drive Shredding Oct 21 9a-1p
- NEW TOWN HALL PHONE NUMBERS
- NON-RESIDENT PARK PASS APPLICATIONS
- Registrars’ New Hours
- CT Portal for Online Access to Land Records
- 2017 Storm Water Management Plan DRAFT
- QVHD Press Release – Community Health Coalition