Where is the boundary line between my property and the Town roadway?

A line of possession known as the “right-of-way” limit divides property owners’ land and the Town’s adjacent roadside land. This boundary line may be shown on an official survey. Copies of property surveys are generally filed with the Town Clerk.

If you are planning on performing any work along your road frontage such as installing any utilities, fencing, landscaping, etc.; you should contact the Department of Public Works to determine the limits of the right-of-way.