When must I submit a Fuel Permit with the Fire Marshal’s Office?

Any time you are installing equipment pertaining to a hazardous materials operation, you must obtain a permit from the Fire Marshal’s Office, as well as from the Building Department. By submitting a permit, it ensures that the operation, use, or storage of hazardous materials is done correctly by inspections conducted by this Office prior to use of any such materials. To obtain a fuel permit, you can go to our “Permit Information” page to download the permit form, or click here. Once you have completed the permit form, you may mail the form back with the $5.00 fee (?), or you can stop by the Fire Marshal’s Office located at the town hall.