Are there other Committees I can serve on?

Yes. One can serve on the Conservation Commission, Inland Wetlands Commission, Park and Recreation Commission, Planning and Zoning Commission. Some of these boards and commissions are elected.  If you are interested in running for office, please contact your political party chairman.  See listings under Organizations on Home page.